There’s a reason Royal Canin is such a well-known and establish pet-food brand on the market: they know what your animals need to be healthy. Perhaps, more importantly, they know those needs aren’t going to be the same for all.
If your cat’s coat of fur is looking a little matte, thin or dry, there might be something going on inside. Often, it’s a reflection of poor health or a nutrient deficiency. Royal Canin Hair and Skin Care cat food has been formulated to tailor specifically to these kinds of situations.
• Complete nutritional value for overall health
• Enriched with Vitamin B to help reconstruct the skin barrier
• Omega fatty acids promote healthy protective sheen on hair
• Keeps the cat’s urinary tract healthy, thanks to its complex formula
• Always follow recommended feeding rations
• Check in with your vet for more information on your pet’s diet